Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Really fun game but gets real repetitive and easy once you've got a good weapon+survivor layout. Perhaps add difficulty levels next time :)

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game. The evolution timing was fine in realistic mode for me.
HELPFUL TIP for all those complaining about Madagascar:
Notice how it only has a shipyard-this is the only way to infect Madgascar. Therefore make sure your virus can be carried through rodents and insects.
Also, keep your visiblity at 0! Eventually Madagascar will get infected and then the world is yours!

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Stunningly beautiful...

If only all love stories ended this way, eh?
I love this game. Very well put together. The artwork and style combined with the music and meaning helps deliver the strong message.
Not much else to say really, it was just beautiful.

Music Catch Music Catch

Beautifully stunning

This game is very innovative and unique. It was a great piece of art. The peaceful song ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

Nice

mrflub was wrong. The Extreme Stick Tutorial ripped this off.

Anyways, that was really helpful. I really liked how much ground you covered on it. Thanks

Sixty Sixty

lol

99 on first try

Steve Irwin: The Game Steve Irwin: The Game

nice game

its a pretty nice game but...
don't you have any respect at all? He was an iconic hero and you make some crap game.

FWG Bridge FWG Bridge

"amazing game"

awsome game :P i didn't beat it but it's still a good game :D

also... for those who love this kind of games

try Brige IT (demo > http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JOP5-1A 3xRU&feature=related )

Arcane Arcane

awesome

This has got to be the best game I've ver seen, and I'm not just saying that. Now, there are games like Unreal Flash which is another awesome game but I prefer this one more. I think this is because of the uniqueness of this game. The combat system is what truly differs this game from other action RPG games. I have never seen any action flash game that has a blocking system really, and I think that was what I loved about this game. The upgradeable are also good and I like to credit you guys for the movie clips inbetween. Although, the voice acting was quite poor and I did not like it at all. In fact, it sometimes annoyed me. But I consider it normal quality voice acting for flashes back when you first started...
Anyways, I hope to see more of your works. Thanks for the game.

DeRoze Picross DeRoze Picross

:D Awesome!

This game is a very fun and challenging puzzle game. It is good that you have different sized tiles for different leveled players. It was one of those games that are addictive and challenging and sure to make you wanna keep trying over and over.
All that hard work paid off, huh?
I can imagine this getting an award.

Pelemus-McSoy responds:

If I had waited to submit it in the morning, I'm sure there would have been a better chance, but I can be impatient at times...

On the upside, Goat-Man tells me it made Daily 7th, so it's not bad!

Thanks for the support!